Search This Blog

10/29/2018

Photo: Covington, Skate

Covington, Skate

Hi there. This guy would fit well in THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR, my sophomore work of fiction, published in 2017, a fast-paced mystery straight out of the 90s. Gritty, full of slick voice. Check it out!

I would love to share this work of art with you! And my first book, GRIFFIN FARM, is available as well... :) That one is a mystery too; it's also a family drama...it shows how two families come together in the midst of tragedy...and this bond leads to magnificent healing. Hope you can pick up a copy.

I'm proud of both of these works, for sure.

Hope your day is peaceful. I am letting go, letting go, letting go of a lot of things lately. Like being hard on myself. Doesn't work for me, ha. I'm already a hard worker, so when I beat myself up, it's maddening. No more. I'm going to celebrate the progress and relax more instead. Want to join me?

If no one told you yet today...I love you,
C.A. MacConnell

💞💏