Search This Blog

7/16/2018

Photo: Jati

Jati

Going to the elephant for luck. :) I love this pic. Hope you do as well. One of my faves I've taken, if I do say so.

Going to send out some letters today. Seeking an agent for Book Three. Right on.

But most importantly, I'm going to keep the focus on gratitude. For sure. I'm just glad to be here, alive, and creating...and when I think about it, I'm blessed, in this moment, to have everything I need. Not fancy around here, but simple and sweet. Aye.

Hey, among other weird decorations in my pad, I have a tiny Etch A Sketch perched on my wall as if it's a special piece of artwork. I think it cost $1 on clearance. I just love the thing. I have no idea why. I've never even used it after the initial testing, but it does indeed work. I just know it's there in case I want to create and erase something.

Weird, I know. Much love to you,
C.A. MacConnell