Search This Blog

7/17/2018

July 2018 Update for You! On the Road...




On the Road to Publication

Hi there. Just some news and updates for you today...

Here, you can purchase my debut novel, GRIFFIN FARM, an achingly real, raw mystery and family drama published in 2013; it is the story of one strong woman's journey to uncover the truth, recover, and heal. Available in hard copy or on Kindle.

Right here, you can purchase my sophomore work, THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR, published in 2017, an intense, voice-driven, powerfully creative, slick mystery story set in Seattle in the nineties. Available in hard copy...will be available on Kindle soon.

The links also provide more description of the novels. Both of these books are all-original works of adult fiction. They were written, edited, designed, and promoted solely by me, the author, C.A. MacConnell. Pass it on!

Currently, I am seeking an agent for my third book, an all-original, 81,876-word, finished work of young adult fiction

In the process of making contacts. Wish me luck! It's a quite a bumpy ocean out there, for sure. No worries, I love sharks. Bring it on.

Hope you are well and happy. Love, always,
C.A. MacConnell