Search This Blog

7/25/2018

Photo: Integrity

Integrity
Ault Park

Can't sleep, so I thought I'd share a pretty photo. :) I love storms. When I worked on farms, I adored watching them roll in over the flat land. The other day, I walked in a wicked thunderstorm...it was right upon me. I was the only one out there walking, ha. They say your chances of being eaten by a shark are less than that of being struck by lightning. Not sure why I thought of that, but neither one sounds fun.

Alas, I can have dark thinking at times, ha. I get stuck in it. Like a tape recorder.

I've been up reading over (and over and over) the beginning of Book Three. I dig it. Let's hope the masses do as well! Time will tell, eh?

Job hunting today. Speaking of sharks, getting some bites. Right on. Hope your day is full of happiness, joy, and freedom.

C.A. MacConnell