Search This Blog

8/24/2017

Which Way

 Which Way
Glenwood Gardens

What if I were to wake up and decide to live my life today like this:  seeing what I can give to everyone I see today, rather than what I can take from them?

And with my thoughts, instead of thinking of me, what if I thought of others and prayed for their peace, happiness, and freedom from suffering?

What if I tried to see what I can add to a situation, rather than what I can get out of it?

What if I look for the similarities rather than the differences?

What if I played and encouraged others to laugh and play?

Maybe if I try it, it'll radiate outward.

What if we all tried these things today? Wouldn't it change the earth we walk upon?

I'll do my best. I might screw up, ha. But let me start here:  much love to you,
C.A. MacConnell

P.S. Hi Mike. Keep trooping.