Search This Blog

8/05/2017

Which Way Are You Leaning?

Leaning
Mason, OH

A wise man once told me that whenever I'm trying to make a tough decision, I should ask myself, Which way am I leaning? It usually clears things up. :) Just saying. Hope you like the pic.

So stoked. Things are happening very quickly lately...

I went to an acting workshop, and I met some rad people. 

I'm heading to New Orleans this week, and I've never been there, so I'm thrilled. Never been to Louisiana at all, actually. Wonderful. New is beautiful.

The book's doing well! Please buy a copy if you haven't. Both books are doing well, actually. Please leave a comment on Amazon if you read them. I'd be so grateful. Thanks.

Been meeting a lot of artsy folks -- actors, photographers, writers. Lovely connections.
Working hard. Playing hard. 

Will head to Chicago at the end of the month. 

Whew. I feel like God's getting me ready to do some bigtime traveling, and I'm more than ready.

Life feels happy and full. Thank you for reading,

C.A. MacConnell