Search This Blog

8/25/2017

Book Three: the Newbie

Hey there! So I'm heavily into working on book 3! It's still looking like a young adult book...a mystery, and a love story...my two favorite things. Could be read as an adult story as well. Juicy enough for both. Photo of me, working hard with the remote, ha. Where the hell that t-shirt has gone, I have no idea, but I sure wish I still had it.

All's well. I do have a first draft in place. Now I'm rearranging things, adding detail, and the like.

It still needs quite a bit a work, but I'm chipping away at it day by day. Excited. Just thought I'd put some energy out there about the newbie.

I have a title, but I'm not revealing that just yet; it could change.

On another note, yesterday I read something cool:  only bring up something from the past if it's going to improve the relationship. Also, religion is the ritual, and spirituality is how you feel about it.

I found this helpful. Hope you do as well.

Much love, always,

C.A. MacConnell

P.S. I got some new reading glasses. They're cool, eh? Distressed, they're called. And I might say, I look rather distressed in this pic, ha. Nah, I just woke up. Before coffee shot. <3 Hopefully I'll make you smile. By the way, hi to my friend Mike! Hope you have a good day.