
Hi there. This was me a few days ago. I like it. I was out at Sharon Woods.
Just saying hello. Life has been "lifeing," as people say and so, I haven't had a chance to write to you! Hopefully, things will settle down soon, and I can get back to what I love...singing and writing.
Just saying hello. Life has been "lifeing," as people say and so, I haven't had a chance to write to you! Hopefully, things will settle down soon, and I can get back to what I love...singing and writing.
You see, I'm sitting here in my apartment, typing to you while they're tearing out my entire bedroom ceiling, due to a tree that fell on my apartment when we had those raging storms not long ago. I also had no power or hot water for five days. Indeed, it made me grateful for the small stuff. There are a few holes in the roof...so, right now, at the moment, I kind of have a skylight.
Oh my. It's been a tough, tough month.
Oh my. It's been a tough, tough month.
However, it could have been much worse. And, it'll be taken care of soon. Presently, my bedroom stuff is kind of in my kitchen. And there's interesting dust and crap decorating the whole place. Ha. Come on over!
Even so, I'm working on getting some talks scheduled SOON. I plan to tell my story and talk about my fifth book, RECOVER WILDLY: DAILY SPIRITUAL ESSAYS FOR SURVIVORS. If you haven't read it, please check it out. The feedback has been amazing. Thank you to the CAT House for purchasing some books and supporting my work! Love that. Hopefully, it'll help a gazillion folks.
I also have four awesome fiction books. Right here.
Love to you. I'm going to get the hell out of here. It's a mess, putting it mildly.
Ha.
C.A. MacConnell
I also have four awesome fiction books. Right here.
Love to you. I'm going to get the hell out of here. It's a mess, putting it mildly.
Ha.
C.A. MacConnell