
Whisper of God

They Listen
Hey there. Just sitting here doing some laundry. The calm after the storm! Coming down from a stressful time. Nice to be writing to you. And sharing some shots I just took. I saw both of these in black and white when I took them...the perfect light for it that day. :)
Hope you like them. I do.
Now it's time to regroup and create! I've been singing a lot, and I've been chiseling away at some of Book Six, as well as some poetry. I've been keeping to myself lately, as far as internet goes. Just needing some quiet. I'm sure you get that!
I do enjoy watching videos of Tom Cruise running, as well as horse jumping videos. I could watch those two things all day long, ha. I love how he runs. It always perks me up, ha. I publicly challenged him to a race, but he hasn't responded yet. I think because of overwhelming fear of my speed.
I will start sharing some things with you soon, and I plan on getting back to this blog, as it's a nice little practice space sometimes, for sure. And I love connecting with you.
Love to you. I'm proud of my perseverance, and I hope you are too. Lately, I've seen deer, bunnies, and a funny little possum. I also saw a great white egret on my walk not long ago. What else? I suppose I'm glad to just have the simple things. Today, I have everything I need, and I'm grateful.
C.A. MacConnell