Search This Blog

7/28/2026

Howdy. New Amazon Author Page. Well, Updates and New Photo. :)XO

 



I updated my Amazon Author Page. The new photo is up. I just added a few edits to my Bio, which will be up within a day or so. Just a few things that needed to be added...such as...there is no use of AI in any of my work. I created, wrote, designed, and edited all of my books myself. Yes. :)

Check it out.

Just writing to say hello. If you've read my four novels or my one nonfiction book, leave a review! Pass it on!

I guess I need to succumb to the business of making videos and such to talk about these amazing books. I'd rather work on my next book! Anyone want to market for me? That'd be rad. Ha. Right now, this is an entirely solo venture.

Hope you're doing well today. Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell

P.S. I'm working on getting some talks scheduled for RECOVER WILDLY:  DAILY SPIRITUAL ESSAYS FOR SURVIVORS 

Stay tuned. :)XO.