Search This Blog

7/12/2023

Photo: Columbus

 

Sometimes, when we are a shining light of vulnerability, when we are truly real, our authentic selves, people have no idea how to react. I've noticed they usually do one of three things:  they steer clear, or they shoot off a comment defending their (usually opposite and somewhat rote) position, or...they draw in close and want to know all about you.

I suppose I want to know and cherish those people who hover close. :) <3 That's my new troupe...I'll just be me and see how they roll in...or out...as the case may be. I am tired, and I am overwhelmed, and I'm in pain, and I've had a lot of tears, and my life direction is uncertain in various ways, but I'm also blown away by the newness/strangeness of everything at the moment...but every time I pray, I hear this:  wait. So, I am doing what I can and waiting on the universe to guide me some more...trying hard not to be afraid of the void. 

I'll just let the newness roll in as it should. Best I can describe it tonight.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell