Search This Blog

12/19/2017

Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays!

I know what you want for you and your loved ones! My books! 

 If you read along, you'll become part of some magnificent adventures, I promise you. 

You can find GRIFFIN FARM here
You can find THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR here

Descriptions of the novels as well as details on purchasing are provided by the link. Very smooth and simple to order, I tell you. Both are in paperback. Griffin's available on Kindle as well. Anchor will become an Ebook soon. 

I hope you join the journey and purchase these great books during this holiday season. And as always, tell your friends. Spread the word!

Much love to you and your families and friends, wherever you choose to go, however you celebrate. May peace, love, and happiness fill up your lives.
-- C.A. MacConnell