Search This Blog

9/27/2017

Hoping.

Hi there. Well, I just finished working on Book Three. Feels great. Another milestone.

Now it's time to send it out. Just sent it out this morning, actually. So we'll see what happens.

Following the steps, going through the motions, leaving the results up to the universe, and of course...

HOPING. :)

In the meantime, gonna get out in some nature.

Hope you are well and happy. Hope that love 💘💪😍fills your heart today.

Oh, and one more thing...in a previous blog, I was talking about my old horse who died, and I wrote, "It is not polite to speak of the dead." That was actually a quote, a Lakota translation, from Dances with Wolves. Indeed, I do actually choose to mention those who passed from time to time, telling stories, working things out in therapy, and the like...it can be healing of course. Just didn't want people to think that when I mentioned the movie quote, I meant that a celebration of life wasn't a beautiful thing. It is, indeed, a beautiful thing, when done with respect and love, of course. I didn't mean it literally; in this case, I was just quoting one of my favorite movies. Just wanted to be clear on that. Those who move on to heaven...or whatever new universe they see after life...some of them truly leave a mark upon our hearts forever and sharing that with others can educate and spread life's awesome joy in so many ways.

Much love and respect,



C.A. MacConnell