Search This Blog

7/10/2017

Thank You!


Hi there! Here are some photos from the signing yesterday. I was all decked out in my nineties gear, paying homage to the book's time period.

Grateful to all who came out to support my art.

Grateful to be able to give some donations to The Prospect House. If you buy a book through the end of July -- online or in person -- donations will still be made.

And grateful to The Main Cup in Milford for hosting the event. They did such a great job. Stop in there for some locally roasted coffee and baked goods if you can. Delish. And such good energy at that shop. Thank you, Jill and Jim!

We packed the place -- standing room only! :) It was a good night, for sure.

Hope you are well and happy today. If you would still like to buy a copy of the book, that would be awesome. THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR  is available on Amazon, and I have some copies left as well, if you catch me in person. Or you can email me at camacconnell at blogspot dot com.

Thanks again to all who came out to support my art.

Now onward and upward.

Time to work on book three.

Thanks again. Peace out,

C.A. MacConnell