Search This Blog

7/05/2017

Photo: Hoping, Four Days Away!!

Hoping

One of my favorites I've taken. Got a lot of hope these days. Also, I'm wound up, ha. Text I just got from my Dad:  "Chill Honey Chill." He's awesome.

THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR Book Signing is four days away! Hope to see you there. If you can't make it, you can purchase a copy on Amazon right now. See Featured Post on the right for details.

Gonna go see my boyfriend, Argo the dog, today. :) I love him too. And he loves bacon. I keep telling him to become a vegetarian, but he never listens. But I wish he lived closer. It makes my walk pretty long when I go see him. I still wish he were mine. One day, I'll have a big, scary dog of my own. I think I want a Rottweiler.

Spoiler alert. My one sentence review of 47 Meters Down:  At one point, I screamed and jumped out of my seat, and so did my buddy, so that was rad, but Mandy, I love you and your pretty smile, but let me tell you, if you wouldn't have spent 40 or so units of air worried about your husband (soon to be ex) back home, your sister might not have bit it.

Much love,
C.A. MacConnell