Search This Blog

11/13/2021

Book Signing, THE HOLE. Sitwell's Coffee.

 

Photo by Lisa Storie. Me, as my character, Lucas Stillwell.

Well, I'm happy to report that last night's book signing (at Sitwell's Coffee in Clifton) was a huge success! 

Thanks to author Douglas W. Milbern and the other authors for including me! And super thanks to Flo Garayoa, Sitwells' new owner, who opened up the space for us. Hey, I sold a slew of books, saw some old friends that made my heart sing (Lisa Storie and Steve Lansky) and hung out in Sitwell's, which looks exactly the same! My old stomping grounds back in the nineties....and on and on and on all the way to today. <3 Man. 

So much history there.

Made some new friends too. All around, lovely. Thank you so much to Sitwell's ... and thank you to ALL who came out and supported the art! 

If you missed it, all four of my books are available on Amazon. Just search "C.A. MacConnell" on Amazon Books. Or click on the photos of the book covers on this page

Also, if you weren't there, you missed seeing me perform in a beard (see above photo). My friend Lisa Storie wore a beard as well. If you know of venues that would be cool with this kind of debauchery, please let me know. Email on Bio.

Hope you are well and happy. Love, C.A.