Search This Blog

10/23/2019

Photo: Little Miami, and a Note to You.

Little Miami River
Cincinnati, OH

Ohhh. I just finished a little Stephen King novella. Now off to read some autobiographies. Doing some voice research for BOOK FOUR. Fun, fun, fun. Creation in the works! My mind is already grabbing a hold of this next project. :)

Life is good. I clean, walk, work, create, and muse about love. That's about it. Very simple, but good.

Not sure where all the hawks are this year...they usually return by this time. Strange. Perhaps soon. I hope. I love to scout for them. :)

I have signed copies of STRANGE SKIN in my possession. My contact info is here. All books are available on Amazon as well. Extremely soon, they'll be available at some select stores, so I'll let you know when that happens. Rad.

Hope you liked the shot. Much love to you,
C.A. MacConnell