Search This Blog

6/17/2019

Photo: Nineties.

Nineties
Clifton, OH, Color film, Nikon.

Have you picked up your copy of THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR yet?

THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR is a fast-paced, intense, literary mystery set in Seattle in the nineties. Sometimes dangerous and often humorous, this novel is a deep, epic adventure packed with vivid dialogue. The slick use of voice is fresh, addictive, and engaging; it'll stick with you. It digs deep into skateboarding, hostels, grunge, and addiction, and it's real and raw, with a street edge, but it also shows the voice of recovery.*

Every day, people message me, email me, and tell me in person how engaging it was, that they couldn't put it down, and that is so rewarding.

If you haven't already, I hope that you can join me on this epic adventure!

C.A. MacConnell

 *Note:  story contains strong language.