Search This Blog

11/03/2018

I'm Excited, Friends.

 

I don't know about you, but I'm excited as all hell about Jonah Hill's movie, Mid-90s. Hells yeah. I listened to a podcast about it today. Rad. I wish I could get Jonah a copy of THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR, that's for sure. Or just have lunch w/ him...that'd be so fun.

Do you have your copy of THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR yet? I hope you're heading over to Amazon!

Why? I'll tell you ... THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR is a fast-paced, intense, literary mystery set in Seattle in the nineties. Sometimes dangerous and often humorous, this novel is a deep, epic adventure packed with vivid dialogue. The slick use of voice is fresh, addictive, and engaging; it'll stick with you.

NO LIE -- yet another person came up to me today and said this:  "I finished your book. I couldn't put it down."

!!!!!!! Now that's what I'm talking about.

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell