Search This Blog

10/06/2017

Photo: Pumpkin Carver

Pumpkin Carver
Roanoke, VA

Howdy. Been working too much. Ah. Some things that come to mind at the moment:

1. I think I'd like to marry someone. I suppose I'd like to hang out with the person first. I would also like to have a tiny house behind the house (large or small) of the person I marry, and we'll just live in our own places and meet at one house or the other whenever we want to have a hot rendezvous. I would also like my tiny house to have working plumbing.
2. The sequel to "It" should be "Not It." That shark movie was terrifying.
3. Diet Cola is every bit as good as Diet Coke. In the Midwest, we call it "pop," not "soda." If you judge me for drinking pop, I'll say something like, "Hows that fuckin' massive burger you scarfed down earlier?" or "I'm sure you're a perfect person; that must be fun." Hahaha.
4. I feel sad for pumpkins this time of year.
5. I love raptors, Good 'n Plentys, and Quest bars, as well as ducks, Argo the dog, and you.

C.A. MacConnell