Search This Blog

2/02/2017

Note to You, Reader


Just hanging out. :) XO.

Thank you to recent readers of my first novel, GRIFFIN FARM, which you can purchase here. I've gotten some awesome feedback lately. Overall, the most common comment is this:  "I can't put it down."

Hells yeah.

Sorry about the recent lack of blogging. I've been obsessively working on my second novel, THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR, as well as some other writings, so it's keeping me busy. Great to have focus!

I hope you are happy! I hope you feel loved. I saw three hawks today, wow. There's this row of trees next to a walking path that I frequent, and the hawks seem to like to hang out there around late afternoon. I believe the nests are close by. Or maybe it's my spirit calling out to my totem animal, who's coming to me and saying this:  No worries. We've got your back. We love you. That's how I see it.

Today, I looked at the forest, and I said this out loud:  "It's magic."
C.A. MacConnell