Search This Blog

2/23/2017

Moe, Argo.



Moses and Argo. My two best friends in the whole world. I also made friends with a goose at the park...she was off by herself in the woods, mourning b/c her mate died I think, and I talked to her one day. Then she talked back and followed me some. I hope she found a new mate, but sometimes geese don't. Anyway...

If only I could find a partner who loves me like these two dogs, ha. They live a few miles down the road. Argo is my muse for my young adult book. Look at the faces, the longing! :) Ha! I've created monsters. And to think that a few years ago, Argo wanted to tear my throat out. Amazing. Now he hops on top of the fence and licks my face all over. He hates having his pic taken though, so this is a rare shot.

Hey, if you see anyone abusing a dog in your travels, call 911 first, then the Humane Society. I just learned that it works best in that order...I saw someone being abusive to her puppy the other day, and they sent someone after her, thank god. It really tore me up.

Everything changes, but Love. Always. Wins. Hope your day is full of love and light! Being alive is a gift, a precious gift. Two people I know overdosed in the past week. One died. That's just this week. Man. This shit is real. I am blessed to be here.
C.A. MacConnell