Search This Blog

1/08/2017

Wolf


Hello. Here's a wolf. I love this one. Makes me want to be him, hiding there, all mysterious and beautiful. What a lovely, sneaky wolf.

I saw Manchester by the Sea yesterday. I thought:  editing was incredible. The acting was gripping, and it was darkly artistic. Lots of deep stuff buried within the film. The music greatly distracted me in some parts. Instead of being part of the mood, background, it became biting, noticeable, and a character in itself, as if another voice for the main character. Interesting...I've never quite heard sound used that way before...instead of a part of the mood, it was a mood all its own. Was it annoying or intentional? From the look of the whole beast, I'd say it's intentional. Deep stuff, like I said. Got me thinking and musing afterward, for sure. Love that.

Happy Sunday. I'm going to see another one today!

Peace out, I'm off to get to work.
C.A. MacConnell