Search This Blog

1/11/2017

Photos: Inspirations and Such


Skate parks and skaters...some inspiration for THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR, my book #2 that I'm working on, which is a doozie. Skaters are only a part of this monster...language is amazing in this one, if I do say so. Chiseling away at some fine tuning and revisions. Stay tuned.


Argo the dog. Inspiration for my book #3, a young adult book that's finished and on the road.



Drive, one of my favorite films, of which there are a gazillion. This has nothing to do with this post. Well, I suppose it does have to do with book #3, now that I think about it. I just love this picture...it cracks me up for some reason. Maybe because I get all intense like that a lot, and it's ridiculous. I didn't take this picture, and I can't remember where it came from, sorry. But I took the other three.

Just a teaser for you,
C.A. MacConnell