Search This Blog

1/16/2023

Conductor

 

Hello there. Good afternoon. Slow work day. Everyone else is at home! I wish I were snuggling under my Batman blanket, to tell you the truth. Hope you like the photo...one I took a while back. I really love this one. Trees are so expressive and unique. I always imagine that there are people inside of them...souls from another place or something...whispering to me. Sometimes, I admit I whisper back, and I've always felt like they're gentle, supportive listeners. Always seems like they're smiling back. May sound strange, but they tend to bring me peace, even in the dark moments. I see God in the birds and trees, in nature in general. I suppose I feel it most there. I feel it everywhere, when I'm paying attention, but I tend to be more in tune outside. Today, outside the window at work, a hawk swooped in...and then another one followed. Looks like they were gettin' some lovin' on, ha. Pretty cool to see. I admit that I was more concerned with the hawks than doing my job. :)

Just a little note from me to you, on a slow work day. Hope you feel loved! Hope you find all the things that you want. We all deserve good things.

Love,
C.A. MacConnell