Search This Blog

11/08/2022

Perfect Fit.

 

I've been reading some new spiritual texts, as suggested by K., a stranger I just met, a small man with deep, dark, happy eyes. He was just hanging out, wearing coveralls, sitting by his partner of nine years, I soon found out. She was a cheerful, tiny lady with an enormous, yellowish beaded necklace. Both of them shared drinks of water out of the same ancient Diet Dew bottle, ha. Grinning wildly, they seemed so in tune with each other, and yet they were so unique at the same time. Freedom. Together, but free. Just the image of them next to each other sent these words to me. It was a vision of ultimate trust.

Never know where messages might come from, if I am open to it. I'm ready to take my morning walk. :) Hope you are well and happy, wherever you are. 
 
Thank you to all those who have helped me on my journey...all those who have shown me the way through this:  living it and providing an example of hope.

I love you,
C.A. MacConnell