Search This Blog

4/20/2022

Howdy. Author Page.

Heya. Hope you're well out there. I've been processing some deep stuff, man. It just gets deeper and deeper on this journey of mine. But hey, there's always cleaning, driving, the movies, and murder channels. A nice distraction, ha. 

Also, I love Complete Cookies. And the Tattooed Chef. Thank you for your treats. Since I am a failed cook, they come in handy. I've never even used my oven. Or stove. Yes, it's true. Today, I had a new dish -- sweet potatoes. I didn't really like it. Maybe with butter and sugar, I dunno. Also part of my journey -- new dishes.

I've come a long, long way...I'm proud of my hard work in therapy and sober living, that's for sure. I've made some huge muscles. And literal muscles, lately. Maybe one day, I'll fill out one of those superhero suits.

Aye, I get so intense sometimes. I forget to laugh. :) Also, I stink.

Just a reminder...if you haven't had a chance to check out my Amazon Author Page...go here. Right there, you can see all four of my books, as well as a description of each. All are fast-paced with a mystery element, but each is daringly unique. I guarantee that you'll get hooked on these dynamic characters and the witty dialogue. I work hard to make it startlingly real.

Imagine this in a whisper:  I hope you join me on my artistic journey. I'd love to have you come along with me.

Remember, above all else tonight, you deserve good things.

I love you,

C.A. MacConnell