Search This Blog

4/18/2022

Happy 5-Year Anniversary to THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR!!!

 


HAPPY 5-YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR!!!!

I adored writing this book. So tricky, so complex, and yet so much fun to create.

Here's a description: THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR is a fast-paced, intense, literary mystery set in Seattle in the nineties. Sometimes dangerous and often humorous, this novel is a deep, epic adventure packed with vivid dialogue. The slick use of voice is fresh, addictive, and engaging; it'll stick with you. Skaters, misfits, grunge, hippies, murderers, it's all there, and it moves with a force. Check it out right here.

It's fiction, but the story is so rich and real, you'll never forget it. I actually started the book IN the nineties, when I lived in Seattle, and then I pulled out my notes years later, creating the first version for my master's thesis at Hollins University. Then...many years after that, I hit it up again, finishing the job, creating this dynamic work. A wonderful, unique, raw story. Hope you'll buy one TODAY! You won't ever be the same again after you read this sucker. <3

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell