Search This Blog

9/14/2021

Photo: Untitled

 

Photo by me, C.A. MacConnell. Untitled, color, film, Nikon. Was taken a long time ago, but I'd sure like to be here right now! Feeling restless as all hell.

I do hope you have a love-filled, productive day. And don't forget to laugh. I've been laughing at myself since yesterday. Definitely not feeling mature. Definitely tired of authority, even at 47 years old. 

I'd like to be here, in this photo. That simple. ;)

Check out The Hole and send good wishes my way...I entered a contest that's a long shot, but man, it'd be a miracle to win. And I've worked for 20 years for it. So there's that. And then I could take a little road trip. That's the goal. Get my teeth fixed. Both sides of my mouth have hurt for a year. Maybe live on the road a li'l bit, yeah.

Might lose my apartment. But I have VERY LITTLE stuff, so not hard to leave. One plate, one pan, some T's, sneakers, some workout pants, that kind of thing. It'll all fit in one bag. I would keep my Jimi painting and my mountain painting. That's for certain. Oh, and my Thrasher hat. Other than that, I don't care at all. Never have cared about stuff.

A lot of things are up in the air. I've let it go. See, all I need is some oatmeal and a toothbrush, so I really don't have much to worry about.

It's simple, this life, when it comes down to it. All I know is this:  no matter what, I keep trying, and that is something.

C.A. MacConnell