Search This Blog

9/01/2021

Glove 25.

 

I took this picture in August of 2017. It was Glove #25, out of a collection of glove pictures I have packed away for a special occasion. All together, I took 46 pictures of gloves. Almost exactly three years ago, I saw this one, snapped it quickly, and went on my way, without realizing that in August of 2021, it would be my cover shot for my fourth book, THE HOLE.

Pretty rad, eh?

Get yours here.

On Amazon, Paperback and Ebook.

If you read, please leave a comment on Amazon. I'd be so grateful.

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of lost shoes...kids' shoes. Often, they're sitting on benches. Seem like nice shoes too. I keep thinking, how did that kid go home without shoes? How did they not notice? Then again, I have no kids, so I can't tell you why. I suppose if I did, I'd forget a lot of things along the way, with the pandemonium going on. :) 

Hell, I forget a lot of things anyhow. Particularly names and directions. I'm good with faces, features, and the like. But the rest is up for grabs.

If no one told you today, I love you,

C.A. MacConnell