Search This Blog

4/09/2020

Photo: Knobby Knees.


Dear you:

Heya. So far, I've got 80 solid pages and 20 more pages of a mess on Book Four! I know where the mess is going, though. I have an idea, that is...sometimes it changes. Shrug.

So last night, I was sitting in my apartment, chilling, having a snack, watching Dateline, when my dad calls, asking hysterically, "Are you safe?" Then I realized there was a tornado outside...um...on my street. I ran to the bathroom, and I felt the building shake, and I heard the hail, but luckily, there was only some minor damage. Trees down, power lines, etc. It was scary though. And some people had it worse, just a few streets away. Whoa. And to think, I almost chilled out through the whole thing. The apocalypse could be happening, and I would have no idea...I'd just be sitting somewhere typing away or looking for hawks in the treetops.

Feeling good, but a little nervous about my new creation. :) It's a different challenge for me in many ways. I'd tell you why but I can't reveal my secrets yet. Ha.

Hope you are well and safe. Love you,
C.A. MacConnell