Search This Blog

8/15/2019

Checking in...



This is Argo, my muse. I have other muses, but they're secret. I fell in love with both Argo and one other muse. Risk of the trade. <3

Hey, the book's all ready to go. My third novel. Just fixing some front and back cover glitches...not long now!

Trying to be patient, but so anxious! :)

Wow, I've had some heavy emotions with the upcoming release of this sucker. Mainly fear has crept in for the past few weeks...but I'm feeling better today. But it's amazing what a person will go through when in an intense state of anticipation. While doing laundry or trying to go to my day job, I think this and only this:  how soon can I share this creation with the world? Obviously, the content is affecting me as well...there's a lot of my heart in this one.

Well, there's a lot of my heart in all of my books. Hells yeah. I wouldn't have it any other way, emotional roller coaster or not.

I imagine it's similar for musicians releasing albums. Or painters about to have a showing. It's a mix of terror, excitement, and a huge amount of urgency.

In every way, I feel naked. Yes.

But so excited for everyone to read this story. There's a powerful message behind this sucker, buried underneath the mystery and fun...

STAY TUNED. STAY WITH ME. COMING SOON. IN GOD'S TIME.

Much love to you, always,
C.A. MacConnell