Search This Blog

8/21/2019

Breaking News: My 2019 Novel, STRANGE SKIN, is Available Now!


Hello there! Guess what? STRANGE SKIN, my third novel, is available right here at this link

It's been a long time coming, and I'd be thrilled if you'd check it out and purchase a copy. 

I'm so excited for you to join me in the experience of an incredible story that I created all by my lonesome. Now it's for everyone! <3

Appropriate for all ages.

STRANGE SKIN is a dramatic, young adult mystery with an adult crossover. Strong, stubborn, and ragingly honest Lucky Romano is struck with deep panic when her boyfriend, Jonah Church, vanishes from a school party. As Lucky becomes a spirited detective and uncovers the betrayals and criminal secrets buried within her friends' pasts, she discovers the truth behind Jonah's disappearance, and in the process, she faces her fierce anxiety head-on, learning how to heal and continue to love.

Available now on Amazon!

Pass it on!

A word from me:

Book signing #1 coming soon. Details still to be determined. Can't wait to see you all there.

What a miracle...can't believe it's finally a finished work of art. I'm stoked. And tired! <3

Thank you for your support, and I wish you a day and a life of awesome magic. Much love.

Currently teary,

C.A. MacConnell