Search This Blog

4/29/2018

Thank You...and Then Some!

Skater, Devou Park

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you who support my work.

Nearly every day, I get comments on the books, in person and through email, and it's a thrill. If you would still like a copy of GRIFFIN FARM, go here. If you would like a copy of THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR, go here.

Again, thank you for your support, and I hope you like the photo above. Working on a bunch of new work, including Book #3, so stay tuned. :)

In the meantime, I'm going to start blogging like mad, so please feel free to check out this site daily. The main page is here. Yes, you can add it to your favorites. Just click the link, and you'll find my daily ramblings -- poetry, fiction, essays, photography. Easy! Yes! 👍👏😊😊💗

Or, for those who are feeling adventurous, you can subscribe to the blog, and it'll get sent to your email. Rad. Or, you can check it out through Google+. Many options.🏃🎈🐘🐘

Don't miss out! Some wild stories and scenes up ahead!
 
Peace and love to you,
C.A. MacConnell