Search This Blog

4/07/2018

Hello, Plans, Plans.


Well, I've decided to forge ahead with Book Three. Gonna do some hardcore editing, and then I'll put it out there. Stay tuned for updates and more details! Exciting!!!!!

Why not. Because dreams need to become real, in my book.

I hope you are well and happy. I feel sleepy, but so peaceful.

Hey, always remember, sometimes critics don't understand feeling. I get it. My readers get it. And that's who I'm writing for...the ones who get it. (A little tear here).

When you're walking today, or when you're listening to a new song, or when you have a break, shut your eyes for a moment...feel it deep inside.

Why not. Because someone, out there, is trying to connect with you, and that is beautiful. Maybe it's your mom, or your best friend, or some kid you haven't seen in twenty years. Maybe it's someone you saw in the grocery when you were sixteen, or twenty, or thirty.

In these deep moments, I get you, <3
C.A. MacConnell