Search This Blog

5/15/2017

THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR. AVAILABLE NOW!

Hello everyone. I'm happy to say that THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR, my second novel, is available for purchase right now. Just follow this link.

Book description:  THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR is a fast-paced, intense, literary mystery set in Seattle in the nineties. Sometimes dangerous and often humorous, this novel is a deep, epic adventure packed with vivid dialogue. The slick use of voice is fresh, addictive, and engaging; it'll stick with you. This is C.A. MacConnell's second novel.


Wow. It's been a long time coming! I hope you like the book! I think it'll take you to another world, for sure. Man, did I work hard on this monster; I feel like the final product is all that it should be.

I feel tingly.

I'd be grateful if you left feedback on Amazon. And please spread the word! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, I created, wrote, edited, designed, and published this book all by myself. I even did the cover photo, ha. A one-woman publishing house, right here.

Details for a book signing coming soon.

Support creation and artists today!

Hope your day is full of love and light.

<3, C.A. MacConnell