Search This Blog

4/08/2017

Photo: Lost Glove 21

Lost Glove 21

What interested me in this shot was the way that the shadow made it appear like a pair. They seemed attached at first glance. <3 Made me smile. I suppose we are never alone, even when we are alone...there is spirit within you, within me, and within nature, and right now, maybe there's someone thinking about me and you. I'm thinking of someone, for sure. My friend Bart. Wonder where he is? I wish he were here. He burns me up and cracks me up. Some people get you like that, you know.

Anyway, on my walk, I saw a huge red-tailed hawk. And my cousin! My cousin is a human, not a hawk. Cool. I also saw a nightgown that read, "Remove before flight." Good idea. Always fly naked. Also, I listened to an interview with a transgender punk singer, and I was enamored with her openness.

Peace out,
C.A.