Search This Blog

4/09/2017

Photo: Hold My Hand

Hold My Hand

This is one of my better photos I think. I dig it. :) Trying to refocus at the moment. Working, but I'm rather crabby today, ha. When I'm crabby, I think my face scares people. I don't even make much of an expression...which is why it's scary I guess, I dunno. Actually, sometimes my normal look is scary I think as well. I'm fucked. :0

After I plow through some more work on THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR, I'm gonna watch 20th Century Women, and I'm stoked, b/c Billy Crudup is one of my favorite actors, so I try and watch all his stuff. Waking the Dead is one of my all-time favorite movies. Adore that film. So dreamy and passionate. Anyway, I wonder what I'll think of this one.

Whoever's reading, I hope your day is beautiful! I hope your heart is good.

C.A. MacConnell