Search This Blog

4/11/2019

Photo: Four Turtles

Four Turtles
Miami Meadows

This is an older photo I just came across. Made me smile...hope it does the same for you. 

I got a much-needed manicure yesterday. The girl working on me (also named Christine!) kept shaking her head, wondering how long it had been. Years, actually, ha. I don't like going there...I'd rather be in the woods. All the other girls looked so relaxed. I felt like this: When can I get outta here. This is boring as all hell. I don't like cut flowers either. Not at all. Most girls receive them and become rather happy. I get angry and sad, ha. And I can't stand shopping and cooking. Basically, I'm like a twelve-year-old boy, skate shoes and T-shirts and all.

I may sleepwalk, and I hate it when people spend the night, but I'm a fierce lover.

And I wonder why I'm a spinster. Ah well, fuck it. I like who I am today. I'm a warrior, that's for sure.Yesterday, I wore a Wonder Woman jacket that I found on clearance in the little girls' department, and I wore that fucker, and I felt like I owned it.

I do like some things -- black licorice and black jelly beans and dark chocolate. As well as Pop Tarts and ice cream. Skateboarding, horses, hawks, lions, wolves, dogs, cats, chickens, you know. I also like limousines and rock and roll. Drums get me charged up. I love the band Lake Trout. If you know them, you may be my soul mate.

Now off to see about another job, and then some work on Book Three. :) <3

I have copies of Griffin and The Anchor in my possession. Signed and waiting for YOU. Contact here. Also, both are available on Amazon.

If you "Like" my Facebook page, I'll give you a cookie. Hell, I'll give you a cookie anyway. Have you ever had those "Complete Cookies?" They're vegan, and they're tasty. Shout out to the Complete Cookie people...will you sponsor me? I apologize in advance if my sophomore work, The House of Anchor, is too offensive for you. But it's my favorite, I have to admit. It's genius, really.

If no one told you yet today, I love you,


C.A. MacConnell