Search This Blog

1/17/2022

Photo: Winter. Are You Looking for a Good Read?

 

Hi, did you check out THE HOLE yet? Hope so! This photo I took yesterday reminded me of the book. Just a simple li'l shot, but I was digging it. Kinda gave me a "feel." Guess I prefer art that "suggests" a feeling, rather than works that "tell" me how to feel. Music too. For instance, describing two people's lips in a creative, weird way vs. saying, "They kissed passionately." Just my thing. Not that there isn't a place for big "landscape photos with fog in the shape of nursing mothers" of course...ha. I wouldn't mind capturing that "unbelievable landscape shot" that people wait all day for. Hells yeah.

Anyway, I digress. THE HOLE is getting great reviews and creeping up the charts as I write to you. Rad. If you like dark, introspective, addictive characters, twists and turns, and witty dialogue, you'll like this sucker. It will jerk you around a bit. Check it out here.

On another note, if you like unbelievably creative dialogue, a tricky, gritty romance, heavy setting depth, and a hell of an adventure, check out THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR.

If you want a fast-paced mystery that's appropriate for all ages, make sure to look up STRANGE SKIN.

And finally, if you want real, raw romance, and if you want to dig deep, feel, and join one woman's journey to heal, check out my debut, GRIFFIN FARM.

Time to head out for a snow walk...love it. Always feels like I'm on the moon, because it's so quiet...everyone's all hunkered down. :)

Love to you,
C.A. MacConnell