Search This Blog

7/18/2021

Photo: Cleveland 5

 

Man, working hard on Book Four. Coming down the home stretch, so now I'm obsessed. I always become intensely driven toward the end. Keep the focus....that's my motto. Things are looking good. Fine tuning, making it gel, all that noise.

 I'll be thrilled to publish the sucker and share it with all of you.

Right now, I'm sitting here with a mud mask on, attempting relaxation (not a pro at that), thinking about those Tik Tok videos where people surprise their longtime best friends with a first kiss. I'm not even on that platform, but I've seen some clips. I dig them. It's about the journey, and the suspense. Makes for a powerful moment. Or a funny one, depending. Interesting. I like to observe, to see what makes people come alive. I try to do that with my writing.

Hope you're happy out there. Be safe. Know you are loved.

C.A. MacConnell