Search This Blog

5/18/2021

Lost Glove 13. And Some Juice on Book Four.

 

This is Lost Glove 13, I believe. I took 46 shots of various gloves, and you can see them all here. I'm sure that's on your "to do" list for the day, ha. I became fascinated with these lost items, imagining the stories behind them and such.

You'll see the influence of these shots in Book Four, for sure. Can't miss it. Speaking of which, I've sent the book out to three different readers, so now I'm waiting on some feedback. It'll be interesting to see how they respond to these chilling, psych-driven 400 pages. I usually pick three special folks -- always one editor or writer of course....and the other two are usually quite diverse.

We shall see.

I've seen so many lost items on my walks! Masks, toys, hats, headbands, barrettes, jackets, sweatshirts, a baby's sock, notes, and on and on. Once I found 40 bucks. That was fun. I've been seeing a bald eagle lately...let's see...three times. One day, I saw him swoop down to catch a fish. Eagles are much less skittish than hawks. They come close, their wingspan is huge, and they appear to be much more chill, just gliding along, checking things out, not a care in the world. Hawks are more on a mission. Yesterday, I saw like 20 buzzards, which creeped me out. I've become quite the large bird watcher -- I can tell what kind they are from pretty far away. :) The eagle seems to know me; he likes to swoop in right over my head, creating a shadow there, like an airplane rolling in. He's watching over me, aye.

Hope you're well and happy. BOOK FOUR COMING SOON. Love,

C.A. MacConnell