Search This Blog

9/11/2019

UPCOMING BOOK SIGNING DETAILS!







Hi there! I'm excited to announce that my first book signing for STRANGE SKIN will be...

Saturday, October 5th
2-4pm (reading at 2:30pm sharp)
Luckman Coffee Shop
5200 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45230

(It's the original Luckman location, set in Anderson Township at the base of Mt. Washington and the end of the Beechmont Levee where Hwy 32 meets Hwy 125 (Beechmont Ave.) And I must say, it's a rad shop with some delicious brew.

Signed books are $20, cash or check only. You can also order online here, if you're feeling stoked.

I will also have a few copies of GRIFFIN FARM & THE HOUSE OF ANCHOR on hand. And there will definitely be some free goods, so DON'T MISS OUT!

AND...

A percentage of the profits will go to BRING CHANGE TO MIND.
MISSION:  To end the stigma and discrimination surrounding mental illness.
VISION:  We create multimedia campaigns, curate storytelling movements, and develop youth programs to encourage a diverse cultural conversation around mental health.


I can't wait to see you all there!

Bring friends! Spread the word! Help me make a difference and bring in the hope!

Love,
C.A. MacConnell