Search This Blog

11/03/2017

The Misunderstood Ones.

 
Argo, Above.

Bismarck

I'm adding to my collection of neighborhood friends. I have a soft spot for the fierce and misunderstood ones. Bismarck is my new friend. He likes getting his picture taken, but Argo doesn't. Bismarck is soulful and unique. To look at him, he's very intimidating. I may just get a German Shepherd of my own one day. Such interesting creatures. And once they like you (which sometimes takes a li'l bit), they're unbelievably loyal. It's as if they test it out, but once they make the decision to love, there's no turning back in their hearts. Like a switch goes off, and they're suddenly your number one protector and friend. And no wavering.

Beautiful.

I've been working on getting Book 3 out there. Stay tuned. It is a difficult process, but I keep reminding myself of this:  NEVER GIVE UP.

Love to you on this chilly, fall day,
C.A. MacConnell