Search This Blog

11/15/2016

Photo: Bradley Hall

Bradley Hall, Hollins University

Ah, Hollins. I love Hollins so much. My alma mater. :) Check out their link (above) if you get a chance. The place is magnificent. I would've stayed there forever, but they made me leave after grad school. Bradley was the original English department, but they had to build a new one due to too many ghosts. There were more ghosts in the music building, but they didn't build a new one, because I guess they liked it haunted.

Been working on other writings, some dry, some juicy (and photos) and sleeping while my young adult book is being looked at; it's in the hands of my very first reader, so I'm waiting on some feedback. Sweet. Does anyone use that word anymore? "Sweet?" What about "rad?" I love those words. I still say "right on" too. My mom loves "boatload," as in, "I need a boatload of groceries." Ha. I still cuss a lot too, I admit.

Bye bye, hope your evening is rad and sweet, and maybe you'll get a boatload done, sheeit. I'm just grateful to feel well today. Dayum, I still need to do my back exercises. They're not that hard, but I put those off every day. You got something you put off every day?

I miss kissing,
C.A. MacConnell