Search This Blog

9/14/2013

Griffin Farm Update

Currently, I have reached page 294 of revisions for Griffin Farm, which will be my debut novel. Still have a little ways to go, but the revisions are going well; changes are mostly small. After I finish this revision, I'll go over it once or twice more, reading it out loud as a hard copy version. Then I will put it out there for sale in book form (which I still prefer since I am a dinosaur when it comes to technology). Of course, for you people who are living in this century, it will also be available electronically.

Once I get all this ridiculous shit ironed out, if anyone has any suggestions for promotion, I'd be all ears. I have a few tricks up my sleeve, but I'm always looking for suggestions in this area. Send 'em my way -- any information would be helpful. Eventually, I'll also be looking for a venue for a reading to release it officially. If you have ideas on this, I'd love to know that as well.

Just reaching out, taking it one step at a time.

Rockin, I'm fucking stoked,

C.A. MacConnell