Search This Blog

6/16/2016

Photos: Private Planes 2, 3




These two kinda go together, like a slide show. I love looking at pics in the clouds, imagining what might be in there, making up stories. In this one, I see someone riding a horse backwards. I did that once. I do not suggest it. Obviously, steering is a problem, ha. My boss wanted to kill me later. He didn't though; he liked me I suppose. He treated me like the daughter he never had. He's the last great boss I've had. Great bosses want you to succeed. If I were a boss, I'd be that way. I'd give people the shots they deserved. I'd help lift them up. I'd like to be a boss now. I had the chance back in 2004-5, but I lost it all. Now I am ready. Man, I would love to have my own small farm someday. Keep writing. :) Just hoping that by the time I achieve this goal, I'm not on a walker, ha.

Today's Truth:  I'm always musing, but I'm not hell-bent on having anything really. I'd take a stuffed horse and true love over all that any day. Let's see what happens next.

C.A. MacConnell