Search This Blog

6/08/2016

Photo: Jomo


Today's truth:  Life's too short to settle, in work and in love. Live your passion. Tell the world who you really are. I'd rather be alone than have anything less than true love. Sweet.

I'm on page 131 or so of my new book, give or take some pages. Right now, it only makes sense in my head, but I'm chipping away at it. And after I get this new sucker and The House of Anchor out there, perhaps I'll buy a horse and train him. My way. :) Really, I am an awesome rider. It's just that I've always kept a low profile. Anyhow.

Griffin Farm is already published, and it's all slick, available in paperback or Ebook! The feedback has been superb, and I've been selling online as well as in person. In person is much more fun. Interesting. Please buy a copy and see what you think. Here is my Bio in case you think I'm a hack. Ha, some people can be so funny.

Hey you, the one I call God, lead me every step of the way. And you, I hope your evening involves cookies. Here's to horses, writing, Jomo, and true love,

C.A. MacConnell