Search This Blog

1/31/2016

Photos: Yellow Springs






I may go here today. I like Yellow Springs. Xenia too. I have a special hiding place in Xenia. I call it my spiritual ground. I go there when I'm confused and lost sometimes, which is a lot of the time. I have a vivid imagination and often, what I believe is not the reality. It can be fun, and then again, it can be unbelievably painful. Oh well, it is what it is. I'm me. Guess I'll have to deal. Ha. Small town vibe of these places kind of reminds me of Roanoke, Virginia. I could totally set up shop in a house on the Mill Mountain Parkway in Virginia, close to the Appalachian Trail, and only leave for oatmeal, walks, and the occasional trip wherever. I think I'd like a dog, a horse, or maybe I'll just sponsor a cheetah and a wolf somewhere. I would never have a pet turtle, though. When I was little, my bro would catch them, and I would set them free.

C.A. MacConnell